Follow these steps to use ebooks in pdf and epub format on your Nook, Nook Color or Nook Tablet
- Download Adobe Digital Editions to your PC or Mac computer. Here’s a link: http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
- Install and activate the software. Get info on this here:
- Log in with your library card number and you can begin to search and download ebooks. Find the book you want and add it to your e-bookbag. From there you can proceed to checkout. If you’re not already logged in, you’ll have to do that here.
- Choose your lending period (14-21 days) and confirm your checkout. Now you can begin your download.
- When you click the download button, you will be asked if you want to 'open' or 'save' the file. Please choose 'open' and the book will then download directly into Adobe Digital Editions.
- Plug your reader into your computer.
- Open Digital Editions. Is your book listed in the Library (the icon that looks like a little row of books)? Do you see your reader listed in the left hand menu? Great!
- Click and drag your book title into your reader. The transfer should start immediately and take virtually no time. If you want to make sure the book got transferred, just double-click on your reader and your ebook should be listed.