Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Atlantic City Free Public Library
Stuck in a reading rut? Looking to try some new authors or learn something new? Request a book bundle on a favorite genre, or maybe one you’ve never tried!
Book Bundles can be picked up through our Curbside Pickup Service at the Main Library or Richmond Branch.
What’s a Book Bundle?
- Book Bundles are a service to help you get quick access to a variety of reading material for all ages.
- If you’ve missed browsing our new book shelves, use Book Bundles to browse a sample from home.
- Book Bundles are 3-5 books grouped together by format, topic or genre.
How Do I Get One?
- Fill out the REQUEST FORM online.
- Please allow 2 business days for your request to be processed. You will receive a notification when your holds are ready to be picked up.
- A librarian will select up to five titles that meet your criteria.
- Titles will be placed on hold for you and a staff member will call you to schedule a curbside pickup time.
- If you would rather request specific titles, please do so through our catalog.
- If you would like a suggested reading list rather than have books place on hold, please specify in the form and a recommendation list will be emailed to you.
- When you check out a Book Bundle, you’re checking out each item in the Bundle, and they can be returned separately.
- Keep what you’re enjoying and return anything else at your convenience.
- Items in a Book Bundle do not need to stay together after check out.
Library Website | Library Catalog | Contact the Library | Call the Library: 609.345.2269