To Use the Copying Machine
To adjust the copy ratio--Press "Copy Ratio" in the display window
The screen will automatically change to display ratio functions and options; default is 100%--Use the Chevron arrows below %100 to increase or decrease the ratio. No preview option; just trial and error.
After making adjustments, click OK
The copier is now ready to make copies at the selected Ratio.
When finished, please press the yellow "CA" button to "Clear All" adjustments made by you and return copier to default settings.
To Use the Microfilm Reader/Printer
Minolta (old machines)
Thread machine as shown on paper diagram.
Print area is within the black box on the screen
Pro Scan 2000
- Turn on computer monitor. Turn power button on for Scan Pro machine. It is located on the back right hand side of the device. Hear the device powering on and a green light on the front of the machine will turn on.
- Double click the Power Scan 2000 icon on the destop; the program will open up.
- To Load Microfilm: Pull gently front of the machine until the glass pops open. Put the spool on the left hand side. Beginning of the film goes under and between the white bars on the left hand side. Put film under the angled piece of glass. Feed film between white bars on the right hand side and pull film up and place in slot on holder on the right hand side that reads “Take up Reel Do not Remove.”
- To use: Gently push black handle back and picture of film will appear on the screen. Note: If black screen, use fast forward button to fast forward reel to make a picture of the reel appear on screen.
- To fast forward/rewind: Use the mouse and click the Fast Fwd button in the pop up box on the right hand side of the page: “Motorized Roll Film Control”.How long you hold the mouse down will determine how long it fast forwards. To do a slower fast forward (page by page), use the mouse to click and drag the bar to the right in the “Motorized Roll Film Control” box. To rewind follow the same steps as above, using the “Fast Rew” button and dragging the blue bar to the left.
- The green box on the screen will be the area that you can print or save the file in. Can be adjusted to get the full page or focus in on just an article. Use the mouse and click and drag the green box to adjust the size of the green box. The green box on the screen will be the area that you can print or save the file in. Can be adjusted to get the full page or focus in on just an article. Use the mouse and click and drag the green box to adjust the size of the green box.